- Added support for NVIDIA hardware encoding for D3D9/10/11 games on GeForce 650+ cards and the latest beta NVIDIA driver (340.43)
- Added support for horizontal mouse wheel scrolling
- Fixed YUV colorspace conversion when using DXVA2 hardware decoding
- Disabled vsync while streaming for a smoother capture framerate
- Fixed games detecting both local and streaming controllers; streaming controllers take precedence if they are connected.
- Fixed being able to scroll the right and bottom edges of a map in certain resolutions
- Fixed Steam crash streaming from a host with an i5-3450 CPU
- Fixed streaming games from Steam when it has been put in Windows XP compatibility mode