Fixes in this build:
- Fixed initial pairing and discovery issues
- Added support for advanced streaming settings
- Added support for 4K streaming on 2017 TVs
- Finalized shipping controller support (Steam Controller, XBox 360 wired and wireless, XBox One wired, Logitech F510/F710)
- 4K streaming is not supported on 2016 TVs (models KS and KU) and you'll get a black screen if you try it.
- Entering PIN authorization code is not supported and the stream won't start
- Other errors starting streaming are not reported, check computer to make sure it's not locked and Steam doesn't have a driver installation dialog up
Please make sure you have installed the build dated 7/24/2017 and respond in this thread if you're running into any issues.
Note that XBox One wireless and PS3/PS4 controllers are not supported.